The LeadWire Dashboard is the first thing you see when you log into LeadWire. It provides users with an overview of the campaigns and contacts activity over a period of time. The dashboard also provides information about the user and account being used and help links to open support tickets.
All app features are listed on the left menu. Click on a submenu, and you’ll be navigated to a dedicated page.
Before we dive into the main components of the Dashboard, let’s look at some of the tools located at the top of the page.
In the announcement ribbon, you will see all the latest news from us – New versions, blog posts, newsletters, and other general announcements. To find out more, simply click the link on the right.
The toolbar contain a series of important tools that you will see throughout all pages of the app.
- Plan Usage – The Plan Usage shows how many messages you have consumed from your plan in the current month. If you wish to change your plan go to your Organization settings.
- Notifications – The notifications icon shows the latest activity and interactions with your customers. We describe them in detail below.
- Account Info – Allow you to log out from LeadWire.
LeadWire notifications keep you updated on your campaign’s and contact’s activity. We’ve set up different triggers for notifications that will be sent by email as well as appearing in the notifications component. You can turn off email notifications in your Profile.
Notifications are added when
- A new campaign is successfully sent.
- A contact opts into any of your audiences.
- A new audience import is finished.
- A new milestone in survey responses is achieved.
The LeadWire dashboard shows the latest activity from your campaigns and contact’s in a visual way that makes it intuitive to measure your campaign’s performance. Moreover, it allows you to download every set of data into a CSV file for further analysis or future reference.
The Audience Reached charts show the number of contacts that received the campaigns sent in a specified timeframe. For each campaign, it also shows it’s Click-Through Rate, which is the number of contacts that clicked on a short link generated when sending the campaign.
At the bottom of the dashboard, you will see a set of cards that provides you with additional information about your account and help links to different resources. The User Account Details card, besides your personal information, shows the name of your Organization and the assigned Telephone Numbers from which your campaigns will be sent. To add or change your phone numbers you can contact us.