Add existing contacts
- You can import your existing contacts in a CSV file directly into LeadWire. We also supply a sample template.
- You can also add your contacts manually through creating a contact on LeadWire.
Add organically generated contacts
- LeadWire creates embeddable subscription forms and provides the code to add to your website. Users can customize the form to their desired wording and colors.
- Generate a QR-code that when scanned takes users to your subscription form.
- Contacts can text in the audience opt-in keyword to your assigned phone number to subscribe to the audience.
- Audience Details – This card shows all details from the audience, you can edit them by navigating to Edit in the Manage Audience drop-down menu.
- Contacts – It contains a summary of your audience’s active vs opt-out contacts.
- Sources – Displays a horizontal bar chart with the number of contacts added by each one of the possible lead sources.
- Coupons Redeemed – Summarizes the total coupons redeemed for the audience depending on the number of coupons created.
- Edit: Let you modify all the audience details you entered when creating it.
- New Contact: Add contacts manually to the audience.
- Import Contacts: Displays the import screen where you can choose an existing contacts file or download a sample template.
- Delete: Permanently delete the audience.