6 Best Mother’s Day SMS Campaigns
It’s almost mother’s day, which means it’s a great time for some effective SMS campaigns! There are so many amazing mothers to celebrate on Sunday, May 9th so make sure your customers know how to celebrate their moms with your business!
Right before mother’s day is a great time to remind your customers to make plans to celebrate the mother(s) in their life. Create your mother’s day promotion and share with your customer base!
We have compiled 6 examples of effective mother’s day campaigns. Check them out below!
All Sweaters is offering a mother’s day gift set: 1 sweater, 1 headband, 1 candle, and 1 bracelet for $50. Here are some great SMS campaigns for their promotion:
- Celebrate a mother in your life! Now through mother’s day 5/9 get our amazing gift set! In store or online at allsweaters.com/mom
- Almost forgot that Mother’s day is Sunday (5/9)? No worries, All Sweaters has you covered with our amazing gift set: sweater, candle, and more! Shop now at allsweaters.com/mom
- Now through Mother’s Day (5/9) get a sweater, headband, candle, and bracelet all for $50. Shop now at all sweaters.com/mom
Best Pizza In Town
Best Pizza in Town is hosting a mother’s day brunch! They are offering mimosas and a buffet accompanied by live music. Here are some great SMS campaigns for their event:
- Celebrate the mothers in your life! 5/9 Mother’s Day Brunch at Best Pizza. Buffet, Mimosas, and live music. Reserve your table at bestpizza.com/mom
- Mimosas for mom at Best Pizza! Enjoy a wonderful brunch to celebrate mom 5/9 only. Reserve your table now! 941-888-BPIT
- Don’t forget to celebrate mom on mother’s day (5/9)! Best Pizza has you covered with the best brunch (and pizza!) in town! Reserve your table at bestpizza.com/mom
It is important to send your campaigns out well before mother’s day and then send reminder campaigns the week of. This way, your campaigns can reach the planners and those who may have forgotten!
Finally, these campaigns are a great reminder that your customers can celebrate their special occasions with your business. Stay tuned to our blog for more ways customers can celebrate with you!
Want to Learn More?